Amazon Web Services Training
FACULTY: Real-time experience 24×7 technical support
Tlead Computer Education is a brand and providing quality Class Room Trainings to students in world wide. We are providing very best Classroom Training on AWS
Introduction To Cloud Computing
- Learn What Cloud Computing is and what are the different models of Cloud Computing along with the key differentiators of different models in AWS training.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- AWS Management Console
- AWS ARCHITECTURE
- Setting up of the AWS Account
Amazon EC2 And Amazon EBS
- Next, we will focus on Introduction to compute offering from AWS called EC2, different instance types and AMAZON AMIS, HOW TO LAUNCH AN AWS EC2 INSTANCE, connect with an instance, hosting a website on AWS EC2 instance and how to setup EBS storage Architecture (AWS persistent storage) and the concepts of AMI and snapshots.
- Demo of AMI Creation
- AMAZON EC2
- Amazon EBS, Backup, Restore
- EC2 Services and EBS persistent storage
Amazon Storage Services : Glaciers, S3, RRS
- Learn various kind of scalable storage services in AWS training, that are provided by AWS, RRS & Glacier, how to host a static website on AWS, we will also focus on monitoring AWS resources, setting up alerts and notifications for usage and billing.
- AWS Storage Services: S3
- AMAZON CLOUD WATCH
- RRS & Glacier
Scaling And Load Distribution In Amazon Web Services
- It is one of the key module of AWS training. You will learn about ‘Scaling’ and ‘Load distribution techniques’ in AWS, also including Load distribution and Scaling your resources horizontally based on time or activity.
- Amazon Scaling Service: ELB and Auto Scaling
Identity And Access Management Techniques (IAM)
- In this module, you will learn how to achieve distribution of access control with AWS using IAM, how to the manage relational database service of AWS called RDS and will also cover AWS NoSQL service: DynamoDB.
- Amazon IAM Overview
- Amazon RDS
Multiple AWS Services And Managing The Resource’s Life-Cycle
- Overview of multiple AWS services, how to manage life cycle of AWS resources and follow the DevOPs model and also about notification, email service of AWS along with Content Distribution Service.
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS Import / Export
- Overview of AWS Products such as Elastibean Stalk
- Cloud Formation
- AWS OpsWorks SNS
AWS Architecture And Design
- Learn various architecture and design aspects of AWS. We will also cover the cost planning, optimization techniques along with AWS security best practices, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) in AWS.
- AWS Backup and DR Set-up
- AWS High availability Design
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- This is the implementation module, of what we have learnt so far in AWS training..
- Overview of AWS Certification
- Hands on Workshop